Our alpine cookery school is operated and run from Chalet Nichoir in La Plagne 1800, high enough so you can practise your cake making skills properly!
The chalet has wonderful views, a good space for the course to run and lots of outdoor space
We will show you everything from table laying to budgeting and food preparation, covering all aspects of running an efficient chalet cooking 3-4 course dishes every single day.
How does it work?
Our course is structured around a real chalet routine to maximise learning. We boast the most cooking time over any cooking course found in the Alps, as we cook with our students every single day.
What’s better is that you will eat everything you make, from scrumptious afternoon cakes to mouth watering evening canapés.
We are one of the very few Chalet Cookery Schools to provide you with a Food and Hygiene Certificate LEVEL 2 on the completion of our courses.
- 6 days expert tuition from seasonaires with over 37 seasons of experience.
- 7 nights alpine accommodation on a sharing basis
- Champagne and Canapes reception
- All meals during the week (includes continental breakfast, lunch and evening meal with wine)
- Bed linen and towels
- FREE WIFI in the chalet
- FREE airport transfer
- FREE transport to your chosen activity on afternoon off
- Wine tasting
- 80 page Chalet Cookery School bible to take away with you (all the information taught on the course and more to help run your chalet to its maximum potential)
- A course certificate and reference on completion of the course by our course runners
- Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering Certificate LEVEL 2
- CV writing and cover letter assistance
- Flights to and from Geneva airport
- Travel and Personal Insurance
- Activity costs during spare time
- Honesty Bar bills