To booking and reserving your course to the after sales and pre arrival care to your time with us in resort and the day you depart, we have a fluid and transparent system in place so the whole process is as smooth as can be.
- You make an enquiry
- We make contact and discuss the quote
- We email you a detailed quotation
- You agree the price and confirm your wish to make a booking
- We take our 1st £250 deposit over the phone to lock the week
- We then email you the 2nd and main deposit payment document, payable via transfer
- You make your deposit payment
- We acknowledge receipt of payment by email, confirm your booking & provide you with a unique Chalet Cookery School login reference
- Your login reference allows you to access your course file at any time
- The payment of your balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure
- You depart for a memorable & enjoyable course experience
You will be provided with unique login details which will allow you to access your booking through our website where you will be able to change and amend and complete your individual details,
Before the 8 week mark, you will then receive an automatic reminder and receipt once the payment has been completed.